Calfeutrage Apex specializes in residential caulking services on the South Shore of Montreal. Whether you need to apply new caulking on a newly built house or replace old caulking with a new one, you can be rest assured that residential caulking is our expertise.
HOME CAULKING: A SMART INVESTMENT
A well executed caulking job will increase the value of your home and reduce long term maintenance costs associated with the following:
Water damage to a structure can be extremely expensive to repair and bad for your health. Caulking protects your home against water infiltration and the growth of mold.
Reduce your electric bill by sealing holes and gaps in the envelope of your home to prevent cold drafts of air from entering your home.
Prevent the intrusion of insects and rodents by caulking the entry points they might use to get into your home.
A PROFESSIONAL RESIDENTIAL CAULKING SERVICE
If your house was built more than 15 years ago, chances are your caulking sealant needs to be removed and replaced. Calfeutrage Apex follows all the necessary steps to remove and apply perfect new caulking joints. Our highest priority is to ensure that the envelope of your home is well sealed without compromising the aesthetic look of your door and window frames and siding.
Our professional caulking work is done to the highest standards of the construction industry and performed by highly experienced caulking technicians who are trained to apply flawless and smooth caulking joints that will last for years and improve the look of your door and window frames.
FOR RESIDENTIAL PROJECTS, CALFEUTRAGE APEX USES COMMERCIAL GRADE SILICON CAULKING THAT:
- Repels water off its surface.
- Will not change color or fade under UV rays. Whites never turn yellow or gray and blacks remain as dark as the day it was applied.
- Resistant to stains and mold growth.
- Has a life expectancy of up to 30 years, even in Quebec’s harsh weather conditions.
- Maintains full flexibility in temperatures as low as -40 °C to +232 °C for days on end. Retains most of its flexibility even at -51 °C and as high as +260 °C for shorter periods of time.
- Provides the nicest finish of any type of caulking when it is done by a professional.
GET A FREE QUOTE FOR YOUR HOUSE CAULKING ON THE SOUTH SHORE
Calfeutrage Apex offers a free quote. Our caulking technician visits the property and takes measurements of the size of joints, determines the quantity of joints and identifies the type of caulking that needs to be removed.
The technician will also assess the accessibility to the home and whether a boom lift needs to be used (for properties over 30 feet high). A detailed quote will be sent out to our clients via e-mail, fax or mail. To book our services, the quote has to be signed and faxed, mailed or emailed back to us.